Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

One Skirt, Three Days - Day 1

Here is my outfit for day 1 of the One Skirt | Three Days challenge.



Sorry about the headless photos, I am trying to conceal my identity, for privacy purposes. :) Also, I apologize that the quality isn't great, I took the pictures with my iPod.


My [wrinkly] khaki skirt I found at a thrift store. I love it!
Purple and grey plaid top - another thrift store find :)
Black fleece hoodie - Kmart
White tank (you probably can't see it) - Walmart
Shoes - Walmart

Altogether it is a fairly inexpensive outfit. Though most of my clothes are from Walmart and thrift stores, I still try to find cute, quality, and modest clothes. This is my first time wearing this skirt.

Here's a better photo of the top, a little more detail:


I love the ruffle detail!

15 comments:

  1. I like your skirt...the style is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the skirt you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely skirt Nicole, one of my favorite styles!
    In Him,Tessa

    P.S. I posted my outfit here: http://proverbs31wannabe-tessa.blogspot.com/2012/04/one-skirt-three-days-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute skirt and blouse! Thrift stores are the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute skirt! Love the top too.

    http://www.loganmakesamess.com/2012/04/fashion-messone-skirt-day-three.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, thrift stores are the best place to find clothing! Love the skirt, floor length is my favorite way to wear skirts. Though It's hard to find shirts to go with them sometimes.
    Thanks for joining the event!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete