Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Thankful

"I thank my God in all my remembrance of you" Philippians 1:3


There are certain people in my life who, whenever I think of them, I thank God for them. They are the people that have blessed me and encouraged me in my walk with Christ. I love them, and I thank God every time I remember them. This is a good thing to put into practice, as Paul did many times in his letters. He thanked God for his brothers and sisters in Christ, whenever he remembered them.


Maybe there is someone in your life, who is a blessing to you. Do you think of them? Do you thank God for them and remember them in your prayers? Perhaps the Holy Spirit has brought them to mind for a reason. Perhaps they are in need of your prayers and encouragement. Think of those people. When you do, thank God and pray for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment